Self-Paced Video Tutorial CD on Windows 7 – Make Learning Fun & Easy
Easy123 Windows 7
Retail Price: $49.95
Special Offer: $29.95
You Save: $20.00
CD ships promptly after order
Learn Windows 7 at Your Own Pace from the Comfort of Home
Learning to use Microsoft Windows 7 has never been this simple. Our video tutorials walk you step-by-step through all key features of this highly-anticipated and well-received release of the latest Windows Operating System. The video training series begins with the simplest tasks and progresses to more advanced features when you're ready. Whatever you skill level, Easy123 Windows 7 tutorial helps you learn all aspects of the program, providing a solid foundation for your future growth.
The Windows 7 tutorial focuses on the top new features of Windows 7 (including Snap, Shake, Snip, Customized Parental Controls, Windows Media Center, Windows Live, new search feature and improved task bar features), as well as additional topics including file transfer, disc burning, parental controls, network connections, device set up and more.
There is no need to send back the discs—keep them as a valuable, ongoing reference. Easy123 Windows 7 is not only a great value—it actually quickly pays for itself in increased productivity & business skills. There are no hidden costs. Each Easy123 CD includes unlimited usage.
Get the Windows 7 CD mailed to you today!
Features & Benefits of Easy123 Windows 7
Are you more of a visual learner? See and hear the material being demonstrated with these video tutorials.
Just pop in a CD and start learning—at your own speed.
No Internet Connection Needed
Learn at home or on the road with your laptop, anywhere at anytime.
Enjoy having your own personal instructor at your fingertips.
Tutorials go from basic to advanced topics, and are produced by professionals who understand both the programs and the learning process.
Enhance Your Job Skills
Get promoted, increase your salary by learning new skills.
Become the Expert
Realize the freedom of no longer needing to rely on others for help with technology. Become an expert in your home and office, the Easy way.
Course Outline – Windows 7 Tutorial
Chapter 1: Create Repair Disk
- Windows 7 greatly simplifies the process of setting up a new computer—the new Welcome Center makes it easier than ever. This screen pulls all the tasks you'll most likely want to complete when you set up your computer into a single location.
Chapter 2: Easy File Transfer (Click for details)
- Here you will learn how to transfer files to and from a different computer with your Windows 7 machine.
Chapter 3: Feature Quick Tour (Click for details)
- This lesson goes over the top 10 Windows 7 features.
Chapter 4: Backup (Click for details)
- Here you will learn how to create a complete regular backup of your computer or how to backup only specified files and documents.
Chapter 5: Overview (Click for details)
- This video shows you a complete getting started overview of Windows 7.
Chapter 6: Parental Controls (Click for details)
- Here you will learn how to adjust the parental controls in Windows 7.
Chapter 7: Taskbar and Preview (Click for details)
- In this section you will learn how to use and view the improved Windows 7 taskbar and the AERO theme.
Chapter 8: Available Networks (Click for details)
- In this section you will learn how to locate and connect to available networks.
Chapter 9: Burn a CD (Click for details)
- Here you will learn how to burn data onto a CD-ROM.
Chapter 10: Manage Devices (Click for details)
- This video shows you how to manage your devices in Windows 7.
Chapter 11: Snipping Tool (Click for details)
- Here you will learn how to use the Snipping Tool of Windows 7.
Chapter 12: Windows Live Essentials (Click for details)
- This section goes over the suite of programs and capabilities of Windows Live Essentials.